Lamborghini Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini Parts

I purchased some vents from the guy in Canada. He still has all types of vents(round,rectangular etc..) avaialble. Also a lamborghini steering wheel and emblems(countach/diablo).
    His name is Harry his e-mail is irontite@hotmail.com
    I have not recieved mine yet, but I will post when I recieve. He was able to send pictures.

Re: Lamborghini Parts

Thanks for posting this lambobro, I just sent him an e-mail about a couple things I am looking for.

Comment

So what did you ordered round or rects? I just got a call from local Lambo dealer and mine and Larrys are coming on 20th this month from Italy. for $7 Can or like 4USD a piece you can't go wrong. Let us know ,pics would be nice.

Comment

might be good for some parts...ie: frame...windsheild...front end

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2400021131
        A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Comment

Did a quick "carfax" on the VIN. I figured it was a replica having burned it's ass off like so many Fiero's did in the past. Here's what it said though.

1989 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH
          VIN: ZA9CA05A4KLA12500

Search Results: 3 records found in the CARFAX Report for this 1989 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH
          Report Update: New record added on 11/09/2001

IMPORTANT! The new record added on 11/09/2001 will help confirm a clean history or uncover potential problems with this 1989 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH. Find out by ordering the complete CARFAX Vehicle History Report.

It would make someone a good parts car,,,,,if you don't mind the sour smell of smoke. I honestly have NO idea what something like this could be worth. 8)

Comment

The Countach is prone to engine fires...many of them are garage queens...seals dry up, leak oil...got yourself a fire.

Comment

Good reason to carry a fire extinguisher or two Especially with a lambo. I carry a fire extinguisher in all my vehicles, Good insurance / peace of mind.

The Countach is prone to engine fires...many of them are garage queens...seals dry up, leak oil...got yourself a fire.  

Comment

lambo dash and consol/ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33695

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X