2000 diablo sv turnkey for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 diablo sv turnkey for sale

2000 ORANGE DIABLO AS SEEN AT CARLISLE 2002! SOON TO BE COMPLETED AND LOOKING FOR POSSIBLE BUYERS! FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, E-MAIL DJRO_247@AOL.COM!

Re: 2000 diablo sv turnkey for sale

Quanto Dinero?

How much?

Daddy liiiike.

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Comment

Just wondering,

Is that a D&R kit?

Marcello Trubiani
      *[url]http://www.lambo-builder.cjb.net[/url]*

Comment

YES IT IS A D&R WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS. IT HAS THE 2.8 V6 STROKED TO A 3.1, COIL OVER SUSPENSION, GREAT SOUND SYSTEM, ETC. OVER $40,OOO INVESTED LOOKING TO GET ABOUT $60,000, NEGOTIABLE.

Comment

Isn't it normally the other way 'round...

Invested $60K asking $40K?

DKOV -

Comment

THAT WOULDN'T BE A VERY GOOD INVESTMENT. IT WOULD BE A LABOR OF LOVE. AND WE ALL KNOW LOVE DOESN'T PAY BILLS. THE CAR WILL APRAISE BETWEEN $65,000 OR $70,000.

Comment

There is a real Diablo on Ebay for 70K
              A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Comment

WELL BUY THE REAL THING AND TRY TO DRIVE IT.  IF YO HAVE A PIT CREW TO FOLLOW YOU AROUND AND THE $5000 FOR TUNE UPS YOU PROBABLY CAN AFFORD TO BUY A BRAND NEW ONE.

Comment

No need to get testy....one word of advice if you're trying to sell a car don't tell people you invested 40K and you want 60K...like DKOV said the dollar figures you quoted are usually the other way around!

Comment

Sounds more like a Labor of Profit to me... :

Seriously, I was just playing around. But if you're going to be that way about it, I WILL buy the real one... Pit Crew and all

Happy Holidays!

DKOV -

Comment

WE BUILT THE CAR TOTALY OUR SELF.  IF WE HAD PAID SOMEONE TO DO THE WORK, LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE DO, WE WOULD HAVE PROBABLY HAD ABOUT $75,000 IN IT.  I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T SPECIFY THAT THE $40,000 WAS IN THE KIT AND PERFORMANCE PARTS.  AN EXAMPLE WOULD BE THE $7,000 IN THE ENGINE.  I WASN'T TRING TO BE TESTY BUT YOU HAVE TO REALISE WE DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CARS AND THE WORK THAT GOES INTO THEM ALL THE TIME.  I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE FEED BACK.  THIS IS TE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER GOT INVOLVED IN A FORUM.  I'VE READ A LOT OF GOOD Q&A.  I'M NOT LOOKING TO GET INTO A PISSING CONTEST WITH ANYONE BECAUSE SOON WE WILL BE OFFERING SOME VARIOUS KIT'S THAT MAY INTEREST A LOT OF YOU GUYS LOOKING TO BUY TESTAROSA AND 355.
                      ;DHAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE ;D 

Comment

I'm looking for a Countach 5000 S myself but not until the end of 2003...BTW the Diablo is nice good job guys

Happy Holidays

Comment

Hey guys, the car does have over $40,000 in the car without including the labor. The car is very much worth $60,000 and just because there is a Diablo on ebay that is at $70,000 doesn't mean it will be sold for that. I think its a good idea to show what he paid for all the parts and let the workmanship speak for itself. I had nothing to do with the build but I do know the car is really nice. I have a 25th. Anniv. that I have over $45,000 invested in it including my labor and the car isn't complete. The labor that is done to the car has a lot to do with the overall value of the finished product. I have stopped building the 25th for people because the work that is required to get the car right is way about what people are wanting to pay for the 25th.
                          www.exoticglass1.com

Comment

Hello all... It's me, DKOV, wearing my humble hat and eating Crow...

Apparently my comments, althought made completely in jest, have offended at least one of you and have been the sole cause of this thread turning completely, utterly negative.

I am sorry. Most, many if not all, of you know me to be anything BUT a sour puss. I guess my light hearted insight was over the edge, so I apologize.

For the record, I still think the car being offered for sale is a SWEET ride and I'm jealous and envious of the current and future owner...

With or without the pit crew

Very, truely.... Best,

Scott
                            aka DKOV -

Comment

http://www.exoticglass1.com/additional_pics.htm
                              The black car is mine. Its a IFG kit and I have over 400 hours in just the body. I could never get what I have in the car because of the amount of labor and also people that are looking for a 25th don't want to spend very much. We are no longer offering the 25th and will be changing our website because it just takes too much work to get the body right. I still feel that the IFG 25th is the most accurate but the glass quality is where I have the problem. As for the Diablos there is a much bigger market for completed car than people having to wait 6-9 months. We are full up at our shop but get calls each week for completed cars, all we can do is tell them to check the classifieds on the net.
                              www.exoticglass1.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X