2000 diablo sv turnkey for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2000 diablo sv turnkey for sale

shaddoe sweet ride...what are you using for a power plant/tranny...was it built on a tube chassis or Feiro donor??
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Comment

Well, the chassis is one of those stretch fiero jobs that IFG gave directions to do about 6 years ago. I wish I could take the body off and build one of our tube chassis for it but I would have to almost destoy the body to get it off. Well, we need to get back to the subject about the Diablo for other member that are interested in the car.
      www.exoticglass1.com

Comment

THANKS GUYS THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Comment

Okay,
          Everybody pack it up, gas up and head out, we are going to DKOV's house to kick him in the junk and pour sugar down his throat!!! (The cure for being a sour puss!! (Just kidding ) Lol.

Car looks great!

87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Comment

Does IFG have a website?

Steve

As for the Diablo....Beautiful car......But my bank account SUCKS!!!!! It said NO. Lol. Sorry and good luck selling it, looks like someone will be very happy!

Steve

87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Comment

APPARENTLY MY E-MAIL ADRESS DJRO_247@AOL.COM ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY. A FRIEND INFORMED ME THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO E-MAIL ME AND IT WAS SENT BACK AS UNKNOWN E-MAIL ADRESS. ANYWAYS I HAVE ANOTHER ADRESS, DBRO237@AOL.COM, THAT DOES WORK SO ALL INQUIRY'S SHOULD BE SENT THERE.
              ??? THANKS, JOEY BURTON

Comment

You're really in the wrong place if you're looking to make a profit selling a kitcar. NO ONE in the kitcar community who KNOWS the actual costs involved in building a diablo replica is going to purchase your car for MINIMUM $60,000.

If you're looking to sell for a profit, You need to target people who have no clue what the costs are to build their own replica, want a sports car and have a large disposable income.

You would probably do MUCH better and get alot more leads doing a co-op deal with a used car dealership that specializes in Porsches & Jags. I've seen this work like a charm for a friend... Just drive your car down there and propose a deal to display your vehicle infront for lets say 2 weeks at no cost to them. The car is well built and a looker so it will also help draw people in their dealership. If it moves they get a cut off the top, if not you drive it home.
                Attack Roadster, F355 Spyder, F512TR Coupe &amp; Diablo Roadster<br /><br />If only money grew on freaking trees!!!

Comment

Does IFG have a website?

Steve
                  yes www.ifgonline.com

Hope that helps

Marcello Trubiani
                  *[url]http://www.lambo-builder.cjb.net[/url]*

Comment

but like any other car that can't be purchased from a showroom...ie; dragster, kitcar, custom Harley...people will not pay you (the average guy/gal) for your labour...just a fact.
                    I am confused by this statement. If I am not mistaken, there are plenty of companies out there that build turn key kits, custom Harley's, etc. If people did not pay them for their labor they would be out of business.
                    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />[img]http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/86fierogt/sm/signature.jpg[/img]

Comment

I was talking about an individual building a car...I know there are hundreds of man hours in building a car...the statement was in regards to the Diablo for sale...the average Joe doesn't really care how many hours where put into a kit build...obviously a kit car business has to make a profit to keep it's head above water.

Comment

Ok this is just a general topic question in terms of building and selling turnkeys,

I wish to start building turnkeys as business when i open my own shop, now heres my question. Is this a realisitc business? i mean selling $60,000 cars on Ebay? im just asking a newb question because i really cant see building exotic replicas and selling them as a full time business, i know right now some people thinking im dumb or something, thats fine, someone please snap some sence into me plz.

Marcello Trubiani
                        *[url]http://www.lambo-builder.cjb.net[/url]*

Comment

Ok this is just a general topic question in terms of building and selling turnkeys,

I wish to start building turnkeys as business when i open my own shop, now heres my question. Is this a realisitc business? i mean selling $60,000 cars on Ebay? im just asking a newb question because i really cant see building exotic replicas and selling them as a full time business, i know right now some people thinking im dumb or something, thats fine, someone please snap some sence into me plz.

Marcello Trubiani

In a word... NO.

You'll awaken feeling refreshed and having a shoe fetish. - SNAP!

DKOV -

Comment

I would say yes...here in Ontario Canada...just remember your only as good as your employees. The kit car market in Canada isn't as big as the states...YET!!!...however if you can produce quality kits and stand behind your work...expect a reasonble profit margin you should do ok...If I were you...bite the bullet and build a kick ass kit car and go to ALL the car cruise nights for a summer...there is your market research...fun eh!!!...after a whole summer at cruise nights I think you will get a good idea if it is a good business to get into. You should get a good responce from people (positive and negative) judge from that if it is a business that can work.

Comment

Here you go 350zinWA.

Comment

Man. Some people on this forum need a little education in value. Look down the sides of the orange D&R. see all the waves and pinholes in teh bodywork? Or the cracks already forming at the A pillars, even though teh car is only a few months old?

Exactly. They're not there. If you want those kinds of 'features', rush out and buy somebody's IFG or Top Gun kit they put together in 4 months. Probly cost you $48-54k. Then drag it home and park it next to DJRO's orange SV and try to convince yourself you got a great deal.

I think $60k is insanely reasonable based on what I know and have seen of this car. I have an 88 Fiero I'm cutting up to build my own but I am amazingly tempted to pursue this car seriously because it's already done. and done WELL.

Best of luck selling DJRO. I believe there are enough people out there who care about quality that you'll have no problems at all getting your asking price.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X