Looks like a nice Testarossa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a nice Testarossa

This looks like a nice kit and its not too far from me,whats everyone's professional opinion?

where's the image?
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

Sorry
      Replica/Kit Makes . in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors

Comment

looks nice but for that amoutn i'll look for something else. btw I'm also in NJ

Comment

Where in NJ and what do you drive,if you dont mind me asking?What do you think that car is worth and why?

Comment

Looks like a nice car, but realistically, I doubt he'll get more than $10-12K. That just seems to be the market value for one, from what I've seen them go for on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Skrilla000 View Post
              Where in NJ and what do you drive,if you dont mind me asking?What do you think that car is worth and why?
              I'm in Marlboro. The car is nice don't get me wrong. But at that price I'd rather get bpajohnny's bentley for less price and just finish the interior myself. Or even have fugazzi finish the interior and still end up cheaper. Or get fillups enzo and have someone finish the interior.

Right now I don't have a kit. Hopefully by next year I start my own build.

However, it's your choice, if you like it then by all means go for it.

Comment

Based on what I'm hearing Ill pass,it doesnt have a top and Id much rather a V8

Comment

Based on what I'm hearing Ill pass,it doesnt have a top and Id much rather a V8
                  get in touch with bpajohnny. he still has his bentley kit, he might be selling it still

Comment

He might be asking a little more then my budget permits

Comment

trust me it's less than what you are about to pay for that. I have an idea on the price but I'm not sure if he's ok with me disclosing it, so better for you to PM him directly.

Also, fillup's enzo is going for 10K. THen from there you can finish it and still cost the same as the testarossa you were looking at.

Comment

Thanks but my project days are over,looking for a 100 percent turn key.

Comment

This looks like a nice kit and its not too far from me,whats everyone's professional opinion?
                          The body looks ok, but (to me) the interior is a mess - not even CLOSE to authentic or even being acceptable. the dash is too high, instruments are fiero with overlays, shifter is HUGE, floormats don't fit, and seats are thick on the outside edge and thin on the inside (!?). He's dreaming at $21,900 with that interior and a stock engine.

Thanks but my project days are over,looking for a 100 percent turn key.
                          Well here you go;

I think this one looks like a Much better car at $16k, but the pics are distorted - look at the pic posted in Craig's list then look at the pics on the dealer's site. Maybe the car itself is closer to the correct dimensions (?). Fiero interior with a few nik-naks looks a lot better and cleaner than the "tried and failed" one above.

San Diego Craig's List - Red 1987 Pontiac Fiero Testarosa Recplica 55700 miles

Dealer's website - Autohaus West - 1987 Pontiac Fiero
                          Last edited by Corson008; 08-01-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Awesome,the pics do make the car look distorted,not a fan of the V6 or stock interior but Its worth reaching out.
                            Last edited by Skrilla000; 08-01-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X