enzo rep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enzo rep.

BFE-AE 750 mit BMW V12 Motor, Ferrari F50 Auspuff Prototyp Einzelstück (Brembo) | eBay

not mine.... thought i'd share it with you guys.
    the gaps are a little bit off but looks nice overall.

i think its protos kit..

Comment

Could this be the one off kit designed and built by one man, it was detailed sometime back on this forum
      D

Comment

This kit was made in Germany an it appears to be 1 of 4 made from their molds , this is the 2nd time the Red one has come up for sale
        In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Has anyone seen the other three kits out there? I've been dying for a well built enzo for some time now but nothing I have seen has even came close to this build. I saw this car for sale a while back but thought it sold for an excessive amount of money. But 40k is not that bad for a car of this standard.

Comment

i think when it was up for sale, either the seller stated it in the ad, or i asked him where the kit came from, and i got canada as an answer(or i read it in the ad) but im not sure bout that...

Comment

i contacted the seller, he claims that he's crafted the body by himslef... and that its the same that was for sale some time ago.

Comment

if someone is interested on enzo, i think oscar build a pretty nice enzo, this is the fb link.

Oscar Oller Oltra's Photos | Facebook

Oscar Oller Oltra's Photos | Facebook

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X