X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Closing Notice

Subj: Iraq

Store Closing Notice

ALL K-MART AND WAL-MART STORES WILL BE CLOSED IN IRAQ. THEY WILL BE REPLACED WITH TARGETS.

Re:Store Closing Notice

Soon, if Bush has his way there will me Mcdonalds and texaco's on every block in the next few years... Isnt America and its imperalized colonies Great...
    There may be many kit men but there is only one KitMan except no subustutions

Comment

I like eating at MacDonalds. Whats the problem?

Comment

nothing really but do you really think the citizens of iraq will enjoy becomeing comercialized?

Comment

uh oh,,,,,,,,,Who woulda thunk that kit cars and politics wouldn't mix? 8) K-mart suuucks,,,,let's go to Wal-mart.

Comment

good point k-mart dose suck but walmart isnt much better man i cant stand the lines at walmart its like wasteing 30min of you life everytime you go into that place lol

Comment

Eeeeaaasy fella's, It was just a joke. You know, Targets for the bombs to hit?! Please don't pick on McDonald's. My fat cell's depend on them heavily! And waiting in line is much easier these day's as I've gained much patience from building my 25th.

Comment

lol oh man i feel so stupid lol good one yeah i understand that long nights in the shop are not a part of a blanced diet lol

Comment

I don't get it.

Comment

Did no one get the "Rainman" reference,,,,,,,jeez :-\

Comment

Huh? The rainman is in Iraq? You guys come on! Now I'm really confused.

Comment

Originally posted by KitMan
                        nothing really but do you really think the citizens of iraq will enjoy becomeing comercialized?

Hmmm... as opposed to what? I can't think of anything BETTER. The original idea in action films of holding an innocent pedestrian in front of the hero while they get riddled with bullets and the hero makes a dramatic escape? That's pretty much the UP side of being an Iraqi citizen now.

I'm not trying to be negative here but let's not forget about our families that died two years ago in a bloodbath that make Pearl Harbor look small... My cousin was in that tower when it went down and you're going to reduce his life to "McDonals and Texaco"?

How easy it is to feel safe when it doens't effect you. Crack these jokes when you find out these guys DO have the capabilites of dropping a nuke on your house. "They Don't" you say? Capabilities are simply the delivery and anyone can rent a truck.

I'm not trying to get in a flame war. You just need to think about those of us that are still trying to deal with loss and what this "issue" is really about. My cousin Rick leaves behind a wife and two children and his newly founded architectural design firm with its dozen employees and families. Who's feeding all those people now? Certainly not McDonalds.

DKOV -

Comment

I think some people need to take there anger out in different ways.Its not wrong.I heard a real horrible joke. What does NASA stand for? Needed another seven astronats.Now thats sick!

Comment

That NASA joke was around when the first shuttle broke up. Along with the "blew eyes" jokes and other terrible stabs at humor.

I may have went off up there a bit and I'm sorry. The Target Store joke was actually pretty creative and humorous. It was the stab at Bush and making everying McDonals & Texacos that bothered me.

It bugs me that despite all the reailty, some people choose to think this whole thing is about Oil and Money. I've been dealing with it alot lately and my patience may have gotten away from me. I apologize.

DKOV -

Comment

Pardon me,
                              I am a fifteen year veteran of the US Navy, and having participated in the first Desert Storm, I think there is an issue missing.

Why Iraq now? Because the U.N. REFUSED to deal with the problem in 1991. They gave a resolution to eject Iraqui forces from Kuwait, and imposed sanctions. Sanctions that WERE NOT ENFORCED during the 8 years of Uncle Bill Washington Circus. Did the public care that Saddam was violating a tenuous cease fire? Nope...the dot-com bubble was at full inflation, and we got to hear about Whitewater, and Monica-gate. The result of this, is a lot of nations seem to think if it was so important, why wasn't something done before. How do you tell them, "Well, you see, the last guy was an ineffectual blathering philanderer, and couldn't lead his way out of a tunnel." We should have rolled on Iraq, in 1994, when he used Chemical weapons...on his own people!!!
                              Instead we listened to whiners, weaklings, and idiots (FRANCE!!!) and look where we are at now!!! Thanks Bill, I really really wanted to go back and risk my life again. A**HOLE!
                              Somebody should take a look at Iraq's track record, if they dont have ANY chemical weapons, why did they have empty chemical cannisters laying about? Did they forget them? No way Jose! Military's dont just leave things like that out, they tend to keep VERY close control of them. You'll never hear, "Bob, where is that MX Missle?" The whole scenario is a joke! He's guilty, and we are the only ones with the cojones, and the capability to do something about it...and while we are at it, maybe we should remind France about WW1, WW2, and Vietnam...Didn't we bail them out of those? And didn't Germany get it's ass handed to it by us, and the Russians, the last time they decided to flap their big mouths and cause trouble? Maybe we should remind them who got their country put back together...Ronald Reagan!
                              I am sick of whiners, weakling, idiots, and people who are so insidiously selfish. Being nice, and using detante works...SOMETIMES. When dealing with a madman...like Hitler, or Hussien...there is only one language that they understand...and only one way they will listen, and knock off their maniacal behavior...Suppression of aggression, and elimination of power. I want to see these jackasses go to Iraq, and experience Saddam in all his peace loving ways..the torture chambers, the secret police, the executions, the recruiting and support of suicide bombers....As a matter of fact...let's send the whiney pansies there...and then bomb the holy hell out of the uncivilized dump....I think we would do the world some good. Bottom line...if you don't like the USA...don't come here..and Don't stay!!! MOVE!!!

And by the way...I write this on the eve of my SECOND DEPLOYMENT there. So go ahead, and try to flame me...Prove to me you are someone I, and my brothers and sisters in arms, are wasting their lives for. Remember that....most of you get to sit and bitch about it...and we go into harms way, and sometimes die for it. Sit in luxury, and remember that it was people who believed in the REMOVAL OF EVIL, that gave you the priviledge to sit on your well padded rear ends and whine.....and a whole lot of blood shed by people like me, who cared enough about the world, and their country to do something for it...other than whine.

Give me a minute...and I'll tell you how I really feel!

EO1 (SCW) Steven K. Durette, US NMCB 40.
                              87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X