No announcement yet.

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR SCREENNAME?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOW DID YOU GET YOUR SCREENNAME?????

My first initial, last name & my badge number.

Comment

Mine came from my old roommate. He's a big Linkin Park fan, Hence HT Hybrid Theory, and I owned an S10 Xtreme for years. He came up with Hybrid Theory Bike Works when I was building my bike and his, tittle fit because he had a cruiser and mine was a Sport bike. When I had to start a new ebay account I just morphed the name into what it is now Hybrid Theory Xtremes, or as Ya'll know me HTXtremes.

Comment

mine just sort of popped up
        www.fiberclassics.org
        www.miatakitcar.com

Comment

:-X

Comment

HI all,

Pavo= has many different meanings, a constelation, a male peacock, chicken, turkey to name a few.... Rodddy, well the extra d is becuz I lost my password to pavo_roddy, soz I started the one I have now.... Also, kinda means hot roddy, as in a person who owns or has owned a hot rod......

Which is funny cuz once I saw what could be done to a fiero, I lost all interest in hotrods.... Usta own a '68 mustang coupe with under 50,000 miles and MANY performance parts.... With the larger wheels sticking out in the back, lol........

edit to add: Almost forgot, also on the mustang I had glasspacks exiting on the side of the car too.....
            Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

well when i say handsome i dont just mean looks ..i feel that im a handsome example of an individual..a real moral person..and my last name is harris..so i put it together..i thought it sounded cool and to me it has meaning so i went with it..it works out..ladies call me handsome witch is great ..and all the guys just call me just call me harris..lol since all you guys have cool car names im thinking about switching my screen name to ufo enzo..

Comment

no i think dat dear ufo doors is a much better name,

Comment

Originally posted by Greenmeansgo
                  no i think dat dear ufo doors is a much better name,
                  lol..i wonder what made her say that..i mean she knew the car was a Lamborghini..whats so hard about Lamborghini doors..

Comment

Lamborghinis might be common knowledge for us but she acted like she didnt know what she just saw

Comment

Lamborghinis might be common knowledge for us but she acted like she didnt know what she just saw
                      lol..man i cant wait to give em that feeling..

Comment

you should see when i do builds outside "which i rarely do but sometimes i have to roll it out". all my neighbors stare but try to act like they are not looking, only one had the guts to ask me whats up.when i told him he asked for a price, then i never saw him again just because it aint oem doesnt make it cheap!

Comment

I think i got it from hearing.....thats never going to fit.
                          Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                          White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                          White Gagliardi Vendetta
                          Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

you should see when i do builds outside "which i rarely do but sometimes i have to roll it out". all my neighbors stare but try to act like they are not looking, only one had the guts to ask me whats up.when i told him he asked for a price, then i never saw him again just because it aint oem doesnt make it cheap!
                            and all the ones that don't come out probably secretly stare through the window..

Comment

my name was given to me a long time ago in a body shop in Buffalo NY,And Im still known as BondoBob

Comment

Name of my shop

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X