Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remembering 911 - For any and all Americans (even the Un-Americans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering 911 - For any and all Americans (even the Un-Americans)

I was bantering back and forth the other day with two guys that were arguing the fact that ..."whether or not Obama was a Muslim... So what?"...

Now..I personally do not believe Obama is a practicing Muslin... but I said to one of the idiots... "So What???... try telling that to the people that lost their loved ones in the 911 attack on this country by radical muslim extremests!"

Now, just before the anniversary of 911, Obama BANNED the term "War On Terror" ... he has instructed his admisistration to use the phrase "Overseas Contingency Operation" See link to the great FOX news channel: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...al-war-terror/

Are these Left Liberal people all idiots... This country is at war with Terrorists... plain and simple and we must press on until we quell them and their spirit. (I'm talking abut the RADICAL ones not the peace loving muslims.)

For all those that are proud to call themselves American and believe in what this GREAT Country stands for based on its true Christian roots... (and to those Liberal thinkers that think terrorists should have the same rights as everyone else) This video is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOW-1OwtCA

Fly your flag proudly!!!

* I hope those two guys will forgive me if I have offended them just because they are idiots.*

... and before you say anything... this posting is listed under "OFF TOPIC"

Re: For any all Americans (even the Un-Americans) Remembering 911

AMERICA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Comment

Re: For any all Americans (even the Un-Americans) Remembering 911

Originally posted by Greenmeansgo
      AMERICA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
      Here here! I can drink to that!

Comment

Re: Remembering 911 - For any and all Americans (even the Un-Americans)

I will only say this, terrorists do not have equal right as us humans, when you kill someone with malice, you lose all your rights. All those Human Rights people are probably just as guilty as the terrorists themselves, because they try and protect those that have no value for human life. IMO terrorists should be tortured to the maximum level, there should be dedicated squads for this kind of activity.

Comment

I agreed wholeheartedly... 8)

Comment

I share your feelings BUT! I would be worried about governments labeling someone as a terrorist so they can do anything with them they like. That's happening in China where they just label protesters as mental cases and lock them up. If their guilt is absolutely proven I'm with you and would add child molesters to the list.

Comment

kinda like the salem witch.

Comment

Terrorists should be condemned and give the highest level of punishment for their crimes...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X