Do you have a BlackBerry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a BlackBerry?

If so turns out if you insert the disk that came with it and plug up your phone you get all the new updates that come with the new blackberrys, i just did it and my phone now sends pics, runs alot faster and has several more apps. Also blackberry software has a problem where it doesnt reboot automaticlly like it should so once a week you should pull your battery for 5 mins. then put it back and let it reboot. You will be surprised how much better it works.

Re: Do you have a BlackBerry?

and if you are going to buy the Ferrari theme, make sure you have really good eyes because the font is TINY.

Comment

I have the curve. I did not know about the updates. Thanks.

Comment

i have a curve and being able to text pics alone make it worth it. if you dont have the disk i can send you my wifes spare. be prepared to spend an hour doing it but its alot better

Comment

Originally posted by Greenmeansgo
          i have a curve and being able to text pics alone make it worth it. if you dont have the disk i can send you my wifes spare. be prepared to spend an hour doing it but its alot better
          I have the disk.

Comment

And I work for RIM (aka Blackberry) for the past 10 years now ...
            Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

Comment

Blackberry sucks. iPhone all the way loosers!!!!! Picture and video all in a text mesage!

Let the flamming begin.

Comment

Since this seems to be a phone battle now, Google G1 all the way!!!!!!!

Comment

The G1 is one phone i have considered over blackberry. The palm pre is pretty good too. Problem for me is that Verizon doesnt offer them and I wont switch to Tmobile or sprint. The iphone is a POS for many reasons and so is ATT you couldnt pay me to go to ATT.

Comment

Originally posted by vonjet
                    The G1 is one phone i have considered over blackberry. The palm pre is pretty good too. Problem for me is that Verizon doesnt offer them and I wont switch to Tmobile or sprint. The iphone is a POS for many reasons and so is ATT you couldnt pay me to go to ATT.
                    I love the Iphone but I hate AT&T. I got 2 Iphones about 2 weeks ago, and I had to return them both and jump back into Verizon because the AT&T network was so crappy! Supposedly Verizon is actually coming out with some good phones this holiday season.

Comment

I agree with you Faker. ATT is the worst service. I actually had what I call "Cellphone rage" when I had them as a service provider. My boss switched to ATT from Verizon just so he could get the Iphone....guess what...he's back on verizon and has the Blackberry now and loves it. My Father in Law is having the same issue. Really not happy that he switched for the Iphone.
                      I hate touchscreen phones so that is why I do not like the Iphone. THe battery life is crap on the iphone as well. Its freezes up too much and its slow and nothing like they make it out to perform on the commercials.
                      If Verizon Blackberry would come up with one that had a big screen and true internet and keep the keyboard I'd be happy. I just bought a new battery for my Curve that has 140% more life than the stock one. I've never had it die on me yet and I use my phone constantly for everything.

Comment

I have the Zack morris phone and it serves me very well, its just like a ferrari or lambo gets lots of attention lol

Comment

Originally posted by prototype2
                          I have the Zack morris phone and it serves me very well, its just like a ferrari or lambo gets lots of attention lol
                          Thats nothing! I got the Zack Morris phone that was attached to the briefcase! I walk around manhattan with it handcuffed to my hand so nobody can steal it!

Comment

BTW! you were NOTHING in the 80s unless you had one of them!

Comment

are you running on a commador 64 as well?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X