Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

russian hot rod

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • russian hot rod

    this one is made out of other cars parts, baced on mercedes s600,








  • #2
    Re: russian hot rod

    not bad

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: russian hot rod

      The russians are getting better and better at car design.

      The new Marussia Hybrid concept is pretty dam good looking, havent seen such bold statemnts in car design since the Mercedes 600sl Gullwing

      http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/Ar...pe=2&ImageID=5

      personally, it pulls of the "jet" inspired look far better then the reventon.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: russian hot rod

        Cool looking car. Looks like something you would see at a custom rod show. The dash sort of puzzles me. What's with the duel gauge clusters. One for the driver and one for the passenger. What's with that?
        My Projects:

        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: russian hot rod

          I like it alot, but based off an S6 means very expensive... Just throwing that out there...

          Quincy

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: russian hot rod

            am i the only one that thinks the chrome center taillight thing looks crooked?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: russian hot rod

              I don't think it is crooked. If you look very closely at the pic, you can see just barely more of the right side of the car than the left side, and that is what is throwing you off.... I think this is a very good looking car. I dig the old-school inspired look of the front end, and it flows well with the look of the sides and rear. The interior is the weak point in my opinion, but still a very sweet looking ride. I'd like to see one with a little more aggressive wheel (width & offset) combo.....

              Quincy

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: russian hot rod

                Originally posted by Cadillac
                I don't think it is crooked. If you look very closely at the pic, you can see just barely more of the right side of the car than the left side, and that is what is throwing you off.... I think this is a very good looking car. I dig the old-school inspired look of the front end, and it flows well with the look of the sides and rear. The interior is the weak point in my opinion, but still a very sweet looking ride. I'd like to see one with a little more aggressive wheel (width & offset) combo.....

                Quincy
                Funny you say the interior is the weak point cause it looks like your escalades interior
                as for the wheels! Whens the last time someone knew what wheel quality is when they see work wheels triple chrome with negative offset, and they say i could get that in the hood for $1000 and you paid $5000

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: russian hot rod

                  Maybe an extremely stripped down version of my Escalade interior. And you are right. Does anyone else on here know about wheel specs? (offset, width and fitment) or is it just me? lol

                  Quincy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: russian hot rod

                    try finding 6 bolt dakota rims with a negitive 30 offset to fit 345/30R19 tires ????

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: russian hot rod

                      Originally posted by Cadillac
                      I like it alot, but based off an S6 means very expensive... Just throwing that out there...

                      Quincy
                      It looks based off an older gen S600 aka pre 2000. Which go for pennys these days

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: russian hot rod

                        Really stunning car! Does anybody have any more information on this? Is this a kit? Turnkey?

                        The only bit I'm not totally sold on is the bottom ledge of the back, probably just the photographs though...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: russian hot rod

                          no, this is not a kit, it was made for a russian mob, they are the only ppl that has that kinda money and resourses to find a good builders and materials to make it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: russian hot rod

                            Originally posted by limarxy
                            no, this is not a kit, it was made for a russian mob
                            Ah that's such a shame, I absolutely love the looks of that thing..! Guess I'll have to try and find someone in the UK who can build something similar.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: russian hot rod

                              Originally posted by limarxy
                              no, this is not a kit, it was made for a russian mob, they are the only ppl that has that kinda money and resourses to find a good builders and materials to make it
                              what did they call the car, i would like to see more information on it.
                              The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                              As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                              Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                              SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                              Formerly: Powerhouse

                              www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X