• Show
Clear All

• russian hot rod

this one is made out of other cars parts, baced on mercedes s600,

Re: russian hot rod

not bad

Comment

The russians are getting better and better at car design.

The new Marussia Hybrid concept is pretty dam good looking, havent seen such bold statemnts in car design since the Mercedes 600sl Gullwing

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/Ar...pe=2&ImageID=5

personally, it pulls of the "jet" inspired look far better then the reventon.

Comment

Cool looking car. Looks like something you would see at a custom rod show. The dash sort of puzzles me. What's with the duel gauge clusters. One for the driver and one for the passenger. What's with that?
        My Projects:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

Comment

I like it alot, but based off an S6 means very expensive... Just throwing that out there...

Quincy

Comment

am i the only one that thinks the chrome center taillight thing looks crooked?

Comment

I don't think it is crooked. If you look very closely at the pic, you can see just barely more of the right side of the car than the left side, and that is what is throwing you off.... I think this is a very good looking car. I dig the old-school inspired look of the front end, and it flows well with the look of the sides and rear. The interior is the weak point in my opinion, but still a very sweet looking ride. I'd like to see one with a little more aggressive wheel (width & offset) combo.....

Quincy

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac
                I don't think it is crooked. If you look very closely at the pic, you can see just barely more of the right side of the car than the left side, and that is what is throwing you off.... I think this is a very good looking car. I dig the old-school inspired look of the front end, and it flows well with the look of the sides and rear. The interior is the weak point in my opinion, but still a very sweet looking ride. I'd like to see one with a little more aggressive wheel (width & offset) combo.....

Quincy
                Funny you say the interior is the weak point cause it looks like your escalades interior
                as for the wheels! Whens the last time someone knew what wheel quality is when they see work wheels triple chrome with negative offset, and they say i could get that in the hood for $1000 and you paid $5000

Comment

Maybe an extremely stripped down version of my Escalade interior. And you are right. Does anyone else on here know about wheel specs? (offset, width and fitment) or is it just me? lol

Quincy

Comment

try finding 6 bolt dakota rims with a negitive 30 offset to fit 345/30R19 tires ????

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac
                      I like it alot, but based off an S6 means very expensive... Just throwing that out there...

Quincy
                      It looks based off an older gen S600 aka pre 2000. Which go for pennys these days

Comment

Really stunning car! Does anybody have any more information on this? Is this a kit? Turnkey?

The only bit I'm not totally sold on is the bottom ledge of the back, probably just the photographs though...

Comment

no, this is not a kit, it was made for a russian mob, they are the only ppl that has that kinda money and resourses to find a good builders and materials to make it

Comment

Originally posted by limarxy
                            no, this is not a kit, it was made for a russian mob
                            Ah that's such a shame, I absolutely love the looks of that thing..! Guess I'll have to try and find someone in the UK who can build something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by limarxy
                              no, this is not a kit, it was made for a russian mob, they are the only ppl that has that kinda money and resourses to find a good builders and materials to make it
                              what did they call the car, i would like to see more information on it.
                              The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                              As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                              Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                              SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                              Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X