BP OIL SPILL THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BP OIL SPILL THREAD

And to boot.. Brangelina only bought a home in N.O. out of white guilt, the hurricane, and the filming of Benjamin Button (after all, they needed a suitable place to hang their hatz, as well as their plethora of white guilt visible by the adoption of non anglo breedz.) Nicholas Cage bought a place down there as well.. But we all know he's a nutjob.. He needed a closer transylvania.. (Roumania is but too far a distance for him to travel). I believe he had to liquidate his real estate as well as all the gaudy pieces "al dentro" (inside) to pay for some irs bit.. In any case.. I will cease to spew vomit comprable to a woman "talking". All of this brings me back to my point. NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW....unbelievable.
      These are the same guys that will be moving into towns because of the oil spill evacuations.
      Wanna know what they were "taught" during training?
      listen to this short clip of a FEMA training class.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub4n_ltaRCY

Comment

My wifes dad works at a distillery/cracking plant over hear and I have spoken with him in depth about the spill, he said that although BP are currently absorbing all the flac from the US government and agreeing to pay out huge amounts to those affected by the spill, they will once it is sorted go after the companies that made and assured them that the saftey measures they were sold (if i rember correctly it is Halliburton that made the blow of protection system) as it was a failure of that equipment that caused this. there will most likely be huge ripples through the industry as these same measures are in place on the vast majority of rigs (none of which until this point have had real world tests of this magnitude and all of which will be in question.
        I truly feel for the people of the gulf region who's lives have once again been destroyed by the reliance that we all have on oil (usa, uk in fact the world) lets all try and make a degree of change in our life's.
        with the money that is spent in taxes on oil and its production we could build a wind farm in the place of the oil rigs build solar collectors invest in the technology to develop hydrogen power for vehicles, look to make our planet a better place, and look for efficient ways to power our future kitcars Im all for an affordable hydrogen fuel cell putting out water and lots of torque to boot!
        just my 2c's worth

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X