Need a spiritual favour from anyone that will send a prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a spiritual favour from anyone that will send a prayer

I have just had some bad news, my mum has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is due to start chemotherapy next week,
    I was hoping that those of you that are religious (not worried which flavour of religion you believe in) and those of you that are not overly religious, could all say a prayer for her and send her some healing energy to help her get through this.
    Any time that you can spare out of your own lives to do this will be gratefully received.

My kindest regards and thanks to you all

Shane
    Pinincoupe

Re: Need a spiritual favour from anyone that will send a prayer

Done !

Comment

cheers GMG

Comment

Christ is great and gracious. He will be with her all the way through. She needs to know that! Please send her our warmest prayers and wishes. Stay strong, God's grace always prevails! Peace

Comment

The Lord our God is a healer to those who believe and if you can just believe He is able to do exceedingly,abundantly, above all we can ask or think. Our prayers are with you and your family. God Bless

Comment

Done and Done..In Jesus name...

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

As some encouragement, my wife just went thru breast cancer about 7 months ago, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has healed her, she did go thru the therapy and is now recovering. I stand in agreement with you mom and family.

May God bless and keep her during this minor trial, always know with God NOTHING is impossible if you believe!

Comment

i will keep here in my prayers

When prayers go up..... blessings come down !!! ...
                  In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

I will be praying for the healing power of Jesus to allow her to end up in full remission.

God Bless,

MURCenary 8)

Comment

Done!
                      Father, we ask for your intercession for our friend's mother. You know her needs before we even ask, even so, we ask that you heal her body and comfort her family and all the glory be given to God.
                      Nevertheless, Thy will be done in this and all things, in Jesus's name, Amen.

Comment

Praying....Praying!

Comment

I am praying for your mothers return to health and I am grateful to be among so many prayer warriors. God bless you all.

Comment

Hi, please read Jeremiah chapter 24, this is the word God is giving you.

Comment

.... WHERE TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN HIS NAME....

Our father will be with you, keep your heart and mindo on the father and you will be heard.

Amen
                              Now building in Mooresville NC
                              [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianburton[/url]
                              [url]http://profile.imageshack.us/user/AdrianBurton[/url]
                              [url]http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/[/url]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X