• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a spiritual favour from anyone that will send a prayer

hope the lord answers all the world's healing prayers

Comment

I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers for my mum a while back, the Cancer went in to remission long enough for her to meet her new grandson 16 weeks ago, but sadly it returned recently far more virulently, and she passed away peacefully today, she is now up there looking over us all.
      so once again thanks for all your caring words and prayers and support, if any of you ever need a friend you can call or mail me.

My kindest regards and thanks

shane

Comment

Shane, so sorry for your loss. My family and I will continue to pray for you and your family during this very difficult time. Grieving is normal and healthy. Even Christ grieved. I'm no Biblical scholar but I think there are three references to Jesus weeping out of grief and sorrow. But, know that Christians grieve with hope while others grieve with hopelessness. If you have time read 1 Thessalonians 13-18

Comment

thanks bartman just had a read we shall all be together again sometime

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Im sorry to hear that. You stay strong. :'(

Comment

Count on me Shane. Your Mom's recovery will always be in my prayers.

Comment

Sorry for you loss Shane, keep your head up... god will keep you strong...

Comment

I pray that God will continue to hold you in his hands
                    Now building in Mooresville NC
                    [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianburton[/url]
                    [url]http://profile.imageshack.us/user/AdrianBurton[/url]
                    [url]http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/[/url]

Comment

Shawn:

I too have Cancer. I will pray for you. The people on this sint will take care of you/

My personal email is dave.newman@aceweb.com, if you need to chat with someone.

Dave (funnywheels
                      If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Just remember there was a purpose for her staying that long...and that you wont have to wait long to see her..Christ is copming back VERY soon(not harold campings crap)...but while youre here, know that shes present with the Lord..a place where we allllllll want to be.

Romans 8:28 my friend... God Bless

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X