anyone near Michigan City, Indiana? I need a favour if you can help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone near Michigan City, Indiana? I need a favour if you can help

I am looking to purchase the solar panels in this ebay auction, but the $200 for postage seems well over the odds (would expect to get a car shipped for that amount lol) if you can help by picking them up and if possible let me know cheapest way of shipping them too me I would be very grateful.

Item number: 250676709192
    Item location: Michigan City, Indiana, United States
    Post to: Worldwide

Kindest regards Shane aka pinin coupe

Re: anyone near Michigan City, Indiana? I need a favour if you can help

Originally posted by pinincoupe
    I am looking to purchase the solar panels in this ebay auction, but the $200 for postage seems well over the odds (would expect to get a car shipped for that amount lol) if you can help by picking them up and if possible let me know cheapest way of shipping them too me I would be very grateful.

Item number: 250676709192
    Item location: Michigan City, Indiana, United States
    Post to: Worldwide

Kindest regards Shane aka pinin coupe
    I am about an hour away from Michigan city

Comment

Hello Ok where are you located, where would it be shipped too. If youre within 200 mi then you should pick them up yourself. $200.00 is not very much for bulky items like panels and no way could you get a car shipped for that unless its around 100mi or less. To pick up a car is at least $1.25 a mile unless you can get a rate where someone is empty coming back close to you. Thanks Norm

Comment

morning fill and norm,
        I was joking about the car pickup! as for two hundred miles, bit further than that im in the uk lol
        I will try and find out how big the package would be and also the weight of it.
        ps hows the enzo coming on fill? looking forward to seeing those pics (probably no where near as much as your looking forward to picking it up!)
        speak soon
        Kindest regards shane

Comment

Originally posted by pinincoupe
          morning fill and norm,
          I was joking about the car pickup! as for two hundred miles, bit further than that im in the uk lol
          I will try and find out how big the package would be and also the weight of it.
          ps hows the enzo coming on fill? looking forward to seeing those pics (probably no where near as much as your looking forward to picking it up!)
          speak soon
          Kindest regards shane
          Enzo is coming along very slowly, but I am patient, at least for a few more weeks lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X