Thoughts and prayers with a fellow forum member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and prayers with a fellow forum member

Mike aka Turmite's wife has been valiantly battling cancer for sometime now. She was informed a couple of weeks ago that the final attempt at chemo was unsuccessful. She has been through many rounds and many types. Please join me in adding Donna in your thoughts and prayers. I know not everyone on here is Christain, or believe in a devine power of any kind. But, join me at least in your kind words and encouragement in this very difficult time. Mike is one of the good guys.

Re: Thoughts and prayers with a fellow forum member

been there done that with my father in law
    prayers go out

Comment

Fathers will be done, I pray for an earthly healing, and bless this family. In Jesus name...

Grant

Comment

Kind words and encouragement from me. I'm old and my time is coming too. Sometimes it's harder for those left behind than those of us leaving.

Comment

Dear Mike and Donna, You are both in my prayers for the Lord to bless you both and give you the strength to endure all He has planned for you. Know that many are praying for you and I pray that our Lord Jesus will comfort you during this time.

God bless you both.

Sincerely,

MURCenary

Comment

My prayers and thoughts are with you in this testing time. God bless you and your family.

Raj

Comment

God bless you and your family. All things are possible through him.

Comment

May the lord's devine power heal her and her family
                My thoughts and prayers are with you all

-Dario
                http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...D765AC7574.png

Comment

Hi guys....and thank you for the kindness! This situation we are in is the reason that IKR has not yet completed the Enzo dash, and bartman has not yet got his project ready for revealing. I told both of them early on what was happening and that I could not put work ahead of my wife. I have worked only a handful of days in nearly three years.

It is hard to see the one you love fight like a warrior only to be told rather coldly, nothing more we can do, call hospice. Of everything we have been through in this battle, hearing that said the way it was said, shocked us.

I want to urge you all to purchase cancer insurance for yourself and your family members. Without that, we would have lost everything we own. Barely getting by is much better than losing it all!

We give thanks to God every day for another day and for revealing himself to us in unexpected ways! Many might call it coincidence, but with all our hearts we call it Divine Intervention!

Thanks again for the good thoughts, prayers and kindness.

Mike

Comment

I pray that god will bless, keep and comfort you and your family.
                    Seth

Comment

Mike, Sorry to hear about what's going. Mike we serve a mighty God who is still on the throne, alive and still does the miraculous. So we will pray for you and your wife. God Bless you guys..Lukester

Comment

may your time together be precious and as full of joy as the love you have shared, and may the lord watch over you both to make these hard times easier.
                        As you may remember my mum was recently diagnosed with cancer, she has had a lot of chemo and radiotherapy and they have told her it is looking promising now, but we all need the kind words and prayers of others.
                        I know I'm too far away in blighty to be able to help with anything more than prayers but if you ever need a chat or a shoulder you can always pm me or give me a call.

kindest regards and best wishes to you both

shane

Comment

my prayers are with you in this trying time.

Comment

I hope she gets all the support she can and pulls through

Some links to help prevent cancer
                            Many cancer patients 'missing out on radiotherapy'
                            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12299533

Info in the "spoiler button" section
                            http://www.revscene.net/forums/showp...&postcount=423

Dr. Lorraine Day youtube.com/watch?v=AXUx_juHXXU
                            Run From The Cure - The Rick Simpson Story youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw
                            G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507#
                            Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

Comment

My prayers go out to you and your wife. May the Lord bless and strengthen your family in this of need.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X