Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the heck is going on? Why does it take so many attemps to upload a photo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jntramey
    replied
    Re: What the heck is going on? Why does it take so many attemps to upload a photo???

I don't think that's all the problem right now....I can't even get the site to load AT ALL without having to hit the refresh button a couple of times. I'm not just talking about loading pics, if I click on a thread, it tells me the website is not available or has moved. I think we have router or server issues going on here.

Leave a comment:

• Ferrari Berlinetta
    replied
    Re: What the heck is going on? Why does it take so many attemps to upload a photo???

Originally posted by MacGyver
    It's taking me at least a dozen attempts to upload a photo. Is it just me? Any suggestions? I keep getting a message "Internet explorer can't display the web page message" It's driving me nuts..................
    Your not alone... This has been a problem on and off since I have been here and that was all the way back in 2002.

Leave a comment:

• N.H
    replied

Or you can try www.tinypic.com, it doesn't get any easier than that. ;D

Leave a comment:

• slipondajimmy
    replied

Originally posted by dratts1
    My problem is resizing. Is there an easy download just for resizing photos?
    If you have XP/Vista you can use power tools image resizer. Pretty easy. Just right click an image, hit resize and done

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ertoySetup.exe

Leave a comment:

• dratts1
    replied

My problem is resizing. Is there an easy download just for resizing photos?

Leave a comment:

• jntramey
    replied

I thought it was just me!!!
    The server must need maintenance or something.

Leave a comment:

• What the heck is going on? Why does it take so many attemps to upload a photo???

It's taking me at least a dozen attempts to upload a photo. Is it just me? Any suggestions? I keep getting a message "Internet explorer can't display the web page message" It's driving me nuts..................

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X