My bud just lost his Viper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My bud just lost his Viper!

My viper to this day is the fastest thing I had ever driven, but like said above with great power comes great responsibility. I mean I feel terrible for this guy and his family, but he's still an idiot for street racing. I managed to drive my viper almost daily in chicago during snow, rain, and all conditions and never once came close to wrecking it because I never raced any of those idiots who would rev there engines at stop lights or beat on it. People need to learn, or save it for the track..

Comment

Viper's are unfriendly cars, they should be treated like honda's on the freeway.

There's a kid now running around with a 700hp SRT-10 who show's up to the northside of town just like he did. I just pray he doesn't go out the same way but from what it looks he's more egar to race than my buddy did.

Comment

I looked at a black 2000 dodge viper yesterday at the dodge dealership on US 1 in Melbourne FL. The car has 21k miles on it and they are asking 35K as the starting price. After I sat in the drivers seat and pushed the clutch in I wouldn't own one of these cars if you paid me. My left knee was jammed up against the dash every time I had to shift gears. Very poor design by Dodge. you could also tell the previous owner had the same problem because the corner of the dash where my knee kept jamming into was worn pretty bad. Next car I looked at was a 2010 Challenger with the 6.1 hemi for the same price with only 7500 miles on it. The challenger is one nice looking ride for an american made muscle car.trying to make my mind up as I am thinking about trading in the Escalade EXT I have. My wife has the CTS now and we are trading it in on the new V8 CTS for her. The CTS V8 is unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by holycow
          After I sat in the drivers seat and pushed the clutch in I wouldn't own one of these cars if you paid me. My left knee was jammed up against the dash every time I had to shift gears. Very poor design by Dodge. you could also tell the previous owner had the same problem because the corner of the dash where my knee kept jamming into was worn pretty bad.
          I had the exact same problem! I thought I was the only one because you never heard anyone else bitch about that.

Comment

Originally posted by holycow
            After I sat in the drivers seat and pushed the clutch in I wouldn't own one of these cars if you paid me. My left knee was jammed up against the dash every time I had to shift gears.
            Most sportscars have that common problem. I've sat in many vipers and despite my large body frame i've never experienced this. In the S2000, Lotus Elise and early C4 corvette it's been a problem with me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X