Lambo for the kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambo for the kid

Just bought one of these for my sons b-day! Watdya guys think? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dexton-Kids-...#ht_1932wt_966

Re: Lambo for the kid

looks great

Comment

thats awesome! why didnt they have that when i was little. way cooler then my barbie jeep.

Comment

Way cool, wish I was a kid again!

Comment

whahah WICKED!! reinforse the frame and you could ride it with your son!
          hehe

Cheers

Comment

lol absolutely cool, he will be trading lambo rides for suckers in no time!

Comment

FINALLY, ive been waiting so long for a lp670 roadster
              fantastic toy, wish i could still fit into it

Comment

I regretfully must inform everyone that he is TERRIFIED of it! lol he will push it around and honk the horn (after days of persuasion) but that's it! If anyone tries to put him in it he starts screaming and kicking as if someone were trying to kill him! Matter of fact, even when he is near it and someone gets "to close" he starts running for his life! Even when it's in the same room as him he keeps a very close eye on everyone else (just in case) and acts paranoid! I think it's kinda funny and I told my wife that he will get over it but she says by the time he is "over it" he will be old enough to drive a real car and that I should get rid of it...

Comment

how old is he?? my daughter did that at 2 so I just held her on it and hit the gas. When she saw it wasnt fast she was good after that. My boys are 4 and didnt put up any fight they dived in

Comment

do they have that in pink for my 2 1/2 yr old daughter?
                    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

He just turned two and he calls it mun-nuh-knee-knee... I think they used to make a pink barbie diablo, I think!

Comment

Babie had a pink Countach there was also a Hotwheels version for little boys

Comment

hey, maybe if someone has some creative wits, and some free time. Put a kawasaki ninja engine on a reinforced gokart frame and build a small fiberglass body murci or diablo for the go kart... kits for karts>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by lambo4242
                            hey, maybe if someone has some creative wits, and some free time. Put a kawasaki ninja engine on a reinforced gokart frame and build a small fiberglass body murci or diablo for the go kart... kits for karts>>>>
                            this is actiually exactly what im going to do, i already started a thread on it a while ago but havent started building yet. im going to start in about a month. my thread is called 1:2 lp640 but its almost empty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X