did obama lie???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lamboreplica View Post
    Can we keep this forum about kit cars and keep the political views elsewhere?
    That would be why you're currently in the "Off Topic" part of the forum.

Comment

I couldn't have said it better myself.
      onewickedsvt
      Last edited by onewickedsvt; 11-25-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Fair enough.

I just hate to see this forum used for hatemongering! You have the right to your opinion as to whether or not the president made a good or bad decision, and I respect that. However, calling our president a "murder" (which I assume you meant to call him a murderer but couldn't spell it) and calling him "Obama Bin Laden" is just plain ignorant!

There you go. I just contributed my 2-cents to the "off topic" section here on the forum. Now, who wants to talk about Lambos and Ferraris?

Comment

Why is it hatemongering when it's Obama, but when it was Bush everyone was bashing it was being patriotic? They wrote a Broadway play about killing Bush and Cheney, and that was called art. They submerge a crucifix in urine and get a government grant for art, but if some dumb ass pastor in Florida burns a Qur'an, it warrants a call from the CIA? Everyone wants freedom of speech until they say things you don't like. Then it's "hate speech", and should be banned. I don't use incendiary speech unless it's something I really mean, because it puts up walls that let people stop listening to the rest of what you have to say. But I defend the right to have any opinion you want. Especially when it comes to something as important as our president and his policies. I also think people should speak plainly, and make their feelings known. If we disagree, then fine. It doesn't mean I think less of you. The only time I think less of someone is when they refuse to take a stand on an issue.

Comment

It is sad to say, the election didn't suprise me. After Clinton was re-elected, nothing suprises me. All I can say is our country is headed down a very bad path and apparently the majority of our country is embracing it. This isn't limited to the re-election of our fine president........
            [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

You're right. With Unions killing Twinkies and towns in Kansas that were started 120+ years ago in an effort to escape religious oppression being told they can't have a cross in their city seal, the silent majority is now the silenced minority.

Comment

They all Lie.

We should all know by now they aren't telling us the truth. Not now. Not ever.

Comment

The Facts
                  —23 Million Unemployed or Underemployed
                  —47 Million on Food Stamps
                  —5.5 Million Homes in Crisis/Foreclosure
                  —$4500 Drop in Household Income
                  —$5.5 Trillion of New Debt
                  —$716 Billion in Medicare Cuts
                  —$2.6 Trillion for Obamacare
                  —$1.9 Trillion in New Taxes in bho’s Plan (oops bho has no budget)
                  —100% Increase in Gas Prices
                  —50% of college grads cannot find a job.
                  —Fast & Furious Cover-up
                  —Pull God from the dnc
                  —Pull Security from Libya
                  —4 Dead in LIBYA (bho and is admin watched it on TV as it happend)
                  —Administration Cover-up
                  —bho lied to the American people up to 60 days after Libya.
                  —The Army uses horses to this day, the Marines use bayonets to this day as well. bho says not.
                  He chose Muslim terrorists lives over 4 Americans & less than 24 hours later "danced on their graves"! By partying the night away in Vegas!
                  bho is guilty of TREASON!
                  —bho failed the people on FEMA after Sandy hit New York (over 5 weeks and counting) and New Jersey.
                  —bho and the unions closed Hostess. 18,500 out of a job.

—Yep, we want more of bho like the last four years.

If you are not able to change the facts then blame Bush.
                  FunnyWheels
                  Last edited by FunnyWheels; 12-01-2012, 03:29 PM.
                  If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

This is what the people voted for. The 99% want the 1% to pay for stuff. Simple class warfare. It's easy to hate someone more successful than you, and feel they should pay more, especially when you want what they have. There was a time in this country, that we looked up to the rich and successful. My fear is that it simply goes to far to bring back. Lets use this relatable side as an example: With all the rules and regulations (and general over reach of government) necessary to be able to give things to people, most people aren't directly affected.......so they think. One of the regulations due to be enforced, is the new EPA restrictions and guidelines on vehicles. Sounds OK, gas guzzler taxes on cars most can't afford, new fuel economy minimums on brand new cars we aren't buying personally. Finally, we are catching up with countries like.....Japan! And they have a really tough time with silly things like emissions, and kit cars, etc. Suddenly, all this freedom we enjoy is gone, because we wanted the government giving us stuff. So when they come up with another crusher law for your kit car, and you go to rally against it, just remember how this country voted and what it voted for. You see, the government acts like your parents. When you take care of yourself, stay off their radar, and don't need them telling you what to do....they leave you alone. But when you go to them with your hand out, and ask for money and help with all your problems, they tell you how to act, and bring the hammer down on your life choices. Today, we jack the taxes and regulations up on those "big, fat-cat" companies and evil corporations. Tomorrow, those rules apply to you, and even in ways you hadn't thought of. Like when they banned inferior tires from China, to keep us safe. A month later the American tire companies all raised their prices. Unintended consequences.
                    All I ask is that the public educates itself before it votes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X