No announcement yet.

Where field of work do all of you work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where field of work do all of you work?

Just intereted to find out what kinda work every1 is in. I work in a "second hand store" in Strathroy called Keepers, we give money back to the community (Schools, Hospitals, Library etc.) Friday to Sunday, and Monday to Friday I work at Glendale Internation Corp. we make Recreational Vheicles. LOL I guess you could say i work 8 days a week (because i work 6 a.m. on friday till 9:30 p.m) lol and now everyone knows Brad has no life ha ha anyways How bout you guys? Wheres your field of work? Is that what you wanted to do when you were a kid?

Re:Where field of work do all of you work?

im a computer tech at a company in camarillo,california called California Amplifier i do programs and make sure all the pc's are working right.. when i was a kid i wanted to be a police officer but in the mid 90's when i was in high school i played alot of computer games on a "com"a"door 64" and i was hooked! on the games! and the computer! so thats what im in now and thats what im gonig to school for "itt tech" "CNS" well i hope other people get in on this topic i would like to know what other people do too.

Comment

wow thats some sweet stuff lovef501, so you program in c++ and stuff? thats wicked! ya belive it or not before Police I wanted to be a computer systems tech but last second changed my mind lol freaky huh? lol i didnt like the programing much tho...

Comment

I wanted to be a Robotics Engineer, so I took college courses in engineering... (C++ as well) ... and then decided I'd die on a job that I had to sit in front of the computer all day on. I decided to work at Circuit City instead. I'm currently building a business so I can get out of C.C.'s deceptive selling techniques. I'm making Special Effects for some No-budget movies, and have a few original designs for kit cars that I'm going to try to make and sell once I get my Countach done.
        [img]http://wraithinnovations.com/Wraith1.jpg[/img] www.wraithinnovations.com

Comment

I work for the 2nd largest aggregate producer in the country, Martin Marietta. Pretty cool job, although the hour's are long throught the summer and slim in the winter. I mainly drive a 45 ton haul truck. But through the year's (10 now) I've done all the job's there. I learned most of my welding and fabbing skill with them. Which seem's to have come in EXTREMELY handy for building my 25th Anniversary.
          But my main love is playing in a working rock band. I've played drums for 26 yrs. I have two drum kit's, one for show's and a digital set for practice. It has (at times) been a nice extra income. Although some people (LARRYBUD!) would never consider it a real job.LOL

Comment

Im the chief editor and proof reader for the NewYork Times.I make sure that all the articals are properly reasurched,and check them for proper gramer and spelling.On the side I do automotive body and paint work.

Comment

Originally posted by BondoBob
              Im the chief editor and proof reader for the NewYork Times.I make sure that all the articals are properly reasurched,and check them for proper gramer and spelling.On the side I do automotive body and paint work.
              Now that's funny!!!

Comment

Hi there is no way that I can top BondoBob
                I'm still laughing that really cracked me up . I need him to proof
                read my stuff most of the time . I'm retired spent 30 as a resident engineer on city construction projects also worked 4 years at a auto salvage as assistant manager and mechanic, I rebuilt car motors , trans, starters and generators and a wreck or two.
                sold parts.run the place when boss was out of town or decided to sleep in. worked a couple years as a draftsman for telephone engineering co. I'm working on the third kit car i've owned, mostly build a countach body like Elm only 20 years ago got the roof windshield area off to much,(so i quite and bought body)working from a 12th scale model that was off also. One of my sons wifes father drove a exocitic car transport , a couple sundays he called me and I went over he had a Countach in tow and he let me measure them also set in it Gene

Comment

I am a Civil Engineer for the City of Pittsburgh and its a far cry from the Airline Pilot I wanted to be when I was growing up. I still wish I was a Pilot!!

Comment

I am a Real Estate Developer, I buy vacant lots here in southern california and build new construction housing. I picked up alot of my real estate when the market was low back in 97 and 98. Lucky for me I did not sell the all the land I acquired and now I am in the process of building 42 homes in the city of Irvine (which is among the most desirable cities to live in here in southern cali.). Other than that I am training in Long Beach, CA to become a pro boxer.

Comment

You guys got me beat.
                      I'm just an effin machinist whom hated the union and now sell the damn things!!!
                      Haas sucks, unless u r cutting aluminum (or wax, or foam or wood)
                      Livin in HB rules, but the RE prices here, are almost La Jolla like!!
                      I guess I'll just sell adirondack chairs on eBay!!!!

Comment

Hi all. I'm a Project Engineer for an automotive electronics company in Troy Michigan. I design, program and manage projects starting with the proto-type stage all the way thru production and out the door.
                        Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
                        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Comment

altho officially unemployed

look at my sig for the real truth
                          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

I am a Computer Technician. Set up networks on LAN and WANs. Repair PCs and troubleshoot software problems. Basically I do everything that has to do with computers except program (although I can I know C, C++, HTML, Basic, QBasic, Javascript, and some Assembly Language). I used to be a bodyman for quite sometime then got out and started doing computers for the past 6 years. I am A+, MSCE, and Linux certified. I am currenlty going for my Cisco certification.

Comment

when I was in teen I always wannabe gynecologist,but end up in Autobody trade. as for the gynecologist , I can only do it as part time volunteer.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X