No announcement yet.

I know... but it's fun. Reviving Power Wheels - Volume 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, life just simply keeps getting in the way now doesn't it.

OK, so My son may be outgrowing his truck soon so I need to get on this.

The Jeep I made for my daughter will soon be outgrown as well.

So I need to get the batteries and do the change over now.

Had some car trouble with my wifes car that hit our finances... well still are to a point... so ordering things for this have not come to pass, but my daughter has been asking to drive her jeep a lot more lately and with the warmer days almost upon us, there is not time like the present to resolve this project and get the three power wheels back up and running.

So with a renewed vigor... Stay tuned. one last time if you can. I will be posting progress asap!!
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Comment

Well updated the Jeep thread so allow me to update this one as well.

Jeep has maybe till Christmas... long depending on how fast my daughter grows and then I will need to get rid of it. Pressed my wife to allow me time and money to get the batteries for all the power wheels sorted out. This is going to be tough as we are geared for saving for a house and well... batteries for toys aren't cheap nor viewed as a necessity, so we'll see what happens.

My son is beginning to outgrow his truck, considering selling it, but it largely depends on my daughter. She currently has the Jeep and a mustang... if she falls for the truck, the Jeep and the Stang go... but if she chooses the Stang (Here's hoping) then the truck and the Jeep go.

However this all falls, either the truck or the Stang will get a refresh for my daughter to use. Nothing major but we'll see what my creative side brings to the table.

Batteries... I NEED BATTERIES!!!!

Wish me luck
      It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X