No announcement yet.

Deterioration of our website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When trying to view the My Profile page, I get an access denied error. It's been this way for a while, so it's not a new issue but still an issue.
    Joel Heinke
    Be original; don't be afraid of being bold!

Comment

Thanks Joel;

We are looking into that issue. Suspect it is the same related issue about having all the existing users in the correct groups. More to come shortly.
      Don
      308 Ferrari replica
      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

I just joined this site - I bought a old rough La Dawri project. In order to post or ask questions I evidently have to respond to some previous posts with some "helpful answers". I can't think of any helpful answers so I thought I would reply to this post. I hope the spam and usless posts will stop. Anyone else out there with a La Dawri Daytona?
        Jim in Wisconsin

Comment

I have a Daytona kit on a 280zx that I need to sale but I am also new to the site and it can be difficult to find the requirements to be able to post. If you can create a page that details that stuff for new members it would be helpful.

Comment

Wow! Somebody else with a la Dawri !! How much footroom do you have to the right of the steering column? That is a problem with mine.
            You're right it would be nice if it was made easier to post new threads. I don't think I can, or at least I can't figure out how.
            Oh - and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Willflow View Post
              I have a Daytona kit on a 280zx that I need to sale but I am also new to the site and it can be difficult to find the requirements to be able to post. If you can create a page that details that stuff for new members it would be helpful.
              We have updated the site to require new members to participate in other topics for at least two posts before being able to create a topic as we were having spammers come in and create a new topic or post to other topics. We also had first time posters set up a topic and never come back.

You should have no problem creating a Mall topic now to sell your Daytona replica.

Thanks
              Don
              308 Ferrari replica
              Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Thanks Don

Comment

New here, but I'm in Toronto and work in I.T. if any help is needed maintaining the site - hosting, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by afeudale View Post
                    New here, but I'm in Toronto and work in I.T. if any help is needed maintaining the site - hosting, etc.
                    Thanks for the offer. The site owner is also in the TO area. Been good so far but will certainly reach out if additional support is needed. Again, appreciate the offer.
                    308 Ferrari replica
                    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

I can't upload pictures. It says I've exceeded my user groups quota. Perhaps I'm in the wrong user group?

Comment

Originally posted by AjzRide View Post
                        I can't upload pictures. It says I've exceeded my user groups quota. Perhaps I'm in the wrong user group?
                        AjzRide

Not sure what that is about but will check with our site owner.
                        308 Ferrari replica
                        Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

I am back after a hiatus, and still find I have interest. Thank you Don for improving this Forum. Still enjoy working on, and driving my F40 in Mexico. Not many of these around anymore, but mine still gets too much attention here. ( caught a couple of bad guys with guns with WAY too much interest!) Steve

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X