• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Garage going all out!!

Well the latest episode used a champ car that was turned into
    a street painter.

total cost: over $525 000

remember this is 1 episode!!!
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re:Monster Garage going all out!!

ya West Coast Choppers clothing is getting huge here where I live (WCC is owned by the guy off moster Garage) man I wanted a shirt of West Coast choppers and it was like 35 bux CDN for a stupid tshirt material sweater i was like "wow im a poor college kid I'll do without the sweater" lol
    I should prolly consider drug dealin like in the "Where field of work do all of you work?" thread

Brad

Comment

im in L.A. area and i went to a chinese t shirt outlet with all
      kinds of chinese products (i have nothing against china) and
      among the caps were OCC caps from american chopper LOL
      Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

It Christmas eve and I just seen the show where they take a Firebird with a 512 kit on it "bad kit" and turn it into a parade float of Santa! The kit was so cheap looking and they bought the car for $2,500. SAD!!!
        I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Comment

YES I saw that one too! lol!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X