Snowed in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snowed in

wish it was like that here supose to be in the lows this week of 20's and high teen's and the highs this week are like 40's with possible snow on wednesday (tuesday your time)
    I dont wanna grow up i'm a Toys R Us kid

Comment

here in southern california, the only way you'll have a white christmas is with a credit card, mirror, a rolled up dollar bill, and lots of drugs. hardly a happy christmas at that ;D
      Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Yesterday we got hit with 16.4" of snow, well thats what the weather channel said
        Attached Files
        I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Comment

and to think its just cold here no snow only frost on the ground and not much to make it look any different.
          I dont wanna grow up i&#039;m a Toys R Us kid

Comment

I just heard on the morning news its going to start snowing again sometime after noon
            I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Comment

sounds like you guys got a lot of snow i just saw a news clipping on cnn. here is the weather here

Today
              Dec 23 Sunny 34/24 0 %
              Fri
              Dec 24 Partly Cloudy 40/25 0 %
              Sat
              Dec 25 Mostly Sunny 39/19 0 %
              Sun
              Dec 26 Partly Cloudy 41/19 20 %
              Mon
              Dec 27 Scattered Snow Showers 41/15 30 %
              Tue
              Dec 28 Partly Cloudy 34/10 0 %
              Wed
              Dec 29 Partly Cloudy 41/10 0 %
              Thu
              Dec 30 Partly Cloudy 36/10 0 %
              Fri
              Dec 31 Partly Cloudy 38/10 0 %
              Sat
              Jan 01 Partly Cloudy 39/14 20 %

no snow for me for x-mas oh well free food will be good enough

Comment

I enjoy a snowy Christmas but this is just plain rediculous!! I do not have an insulated or heated garage so sometimes it feels colder inside than it does outside. Due to the cold I basically get nothing done all winter. I finally broke down and bought $700 of insulation to line my walls and ceiling joists to take the chill off.

Wouldn't you know it, -4 degrees (lake effect, northern PA) the day I planned to install the insulation and 11 degrees today. Needless to say, the rolls of insulation are still sitting in the garage. It is so cold my tools have frost on them and they slightly stick to your hand once your body heat thaws them. It is just flat out "Balls-Ass cold" .
                5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

im still waiting for snow this sucks its cold enough but no flippin snow. think you guys could send some this way?

Comment

UUUUMMMMMM, Christmas is over you can have it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

send it my way as sooooooon as possible ill be waiting for it

Comment

You guys make me jelous!!! I love winter and the snow, but its a stinking hot 30 degrees here (c) I have to go back to work tomorrow and I definately dont enjoy working with fibreglass on hot days like this. Hurry up winter..... :'(
                        Modified cars dont kill,<br />Idiot drivers do.........

Comment

:-\ I think that's 86F (30C) for us Americans. :-\

Comment

haha its getting down to be colder soon the loooow teens but no flipin snow what the hell man i can do a year with out seeing a single snow flake :'(

Comment

The snow is back here tonight, sorry

Comment

i was just told we got some small flurrys and i missed it :'(

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X