Lambo special on RIDES.. " TLC channel"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambo special on RIDES.. " TLC channel"

This Tues, Sept 14th TLC is having a lambo special episode. They are going to show the Lambo factory and lots of good track footage. Just thought some of you would like to watch if you didn't already know it was on. Tues night at 10 PM EST, on TLC

David
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Re: Lambo special on RIDES.. " TLC channel"

I saw that I'm going to try and get the guys at work to record it on DVD for me.

Comment

Remember, anyone that wants to watch the lambo special its on tonight, TLC at 10PM EST.

David

Comment

Yeah, I seen most if it.

If anyone finds out where/how to buy the official TLC DVD of this show (as most of these shows get put on dvd for $$$)
        Please post the link here!!!

Comment

i'm gonna record it on computer if anyones interested
          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Re: Lambo special on RIDES.. &quot; TLC channel&quot;

Was that Great or what?! The sound the look the fit and finish was awesome!. Auto: can you burn it on DVD from your computer? If so I'd like to buy a copy.

David

Comment

Originally posted by EEExotic
              Was that Great or what?! The sound the look the fit and finish was awesome!. Auto: can you burn it on DVD from your computer? If so I'd like to buy a copy.

David

same here!

Comment

TLC and Discovery channel show re-runs over and over. I Believe it will be on again at midnight.
                5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

recording it now, the 1am showing. hope things turn out ok

it will not be broadcast quality but rather VHS quality on LP (4hour) mode -- this is my best equivalent example.

i record over the computer so it may be digital but it's not exactly a perfect signal
                  it will be dvd ready if something doesnt cut out.

it was awsome though ;D i'm confused about whether the Running of the Bulls that i found myself in was in fact the one shown here (i was in Malibu a month ago when it happened and they show the nearby Oxnard area cliffsides). ???
                  same cars for sure. i remember the red diablo roadster and the many murcis
                  Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

it recorded fine and i'm compiling a DVD of it

after watching it again, i am sure that this was a month ago this show has a pretty damn good turnaround time.

Comment

I had missed the show. I want a tape. How much?

Comment

i guess i can just copy it to tape if you don't have dvd, but i would recommend dvd if you have a player because you will be losing even more quality in the process.

i'll go check how much blank DVDs/tapes are and get back to you guys. it looks like 10$ or so shipped since i cant let myself turn this into a business venture lots of people want it so i'll do my best to accomodate everyone. it takes me about 45 minutes to burn each DVD but i don't mind.

i'll let you guys know.

Comment

Thanks Auto!! If anyone could pull it off I knew you could, I appreciate it. Let us know what your time is lookin' like.

David

Comment

DVD is good. Please let me know how much. Thanks

Comment

well i burned a dvd and it looks quite good (digital cable quality) but the sound is loud and crackly on higher pitch sounds, so i'll see what i can do. it's not a problem when watching it but i might as well make it the best i can

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X