Forum Upgrade Bug Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade Bug Reports

Please post any issues related to the forum upgrade here! Thanks!

Thanks for updating the site.
    I cant begin to remember how long it looked like it did. Maybe ever since the name change to MadMechanics!

Comment

not seeing ANY pictures in posts.

Comment

HTXtremes;

I am seeing all pics in my browser? Possibly go in and delete all cache and browser history as as start to see if that cures the issue?
        308 Ferrari replica
        Prova Countach 5000QV

Comment

There's no easy way to jump to the last page in a thread. There used to be links to various thread pages in the list view of threads. Now you need to view the thread and scroll to the bottom of the page to see those page links.
          Joel Heinke
          Be original; don't be afraid of being bold!

Comment

Originally posted by C5GTO View Post
            There's no easy way to jump to the last page in a thread. There used to be links to various thread pages in the list view of threads. Now you need to view the thread and scroll to the bottom of the page to see those page links.

If you click the blue fastforward button on the right side of the post (beside the name of the last commenter) it should jump to the last post (You can see an example of the blue "fastforward" button just above this written text, beside my quote to your original comment)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X