Forum Upgrade Bug Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade Bug Reports

Please post any issues related to the forum upgrade here! Thanks!

Thanks for updating the site.
    I cant begin to remember how long it looked like it did. Maybe ever since the name change to MadMechanics!

Comment

not seeing ANY pictures in posts.

Comment

HTXtremes;

I am seeing all pics in my browser? Possibly go in and delete all cache and browser history as as start to see if that cures the issue?
        308 Ferrari replica
        Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

There's no easy way to jump to the last page in a thread. There used to be links to various thread pages in the list view of threads. Now you need to view the thread and scroll to the bottom of the page to see those page links.
          Joel Heinke
          Be original; don't be afraid of being bold!

Comment

Originally posted by C5GTO View Post
            There's no easy way to jump to the last page in a thread. There used to be links to various thread pages in the list view of threads. Now you need to view the thread and scroll to the bottom of the page to see those page links.

If you click the blue fastforward button on the right side of the post (beside the name of the last commenter) it should jump to the last post (You can see an example of the blue "fastforward" button just above this written text, beside my quote to your original comment)

Comment

Wow, took a while to figure out how to log in and post something. I hate to be negative, but if people can't move about this forum easily, no one will bother coming here anymore. Including myself. Which is a shame. I really liked this forum and met up with some great people through the years.

I wouldn't mind contributing some funds to get a better running site.
              My Projects:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
              http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
              http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

Comment

cant load pictures, cant edit posts. this new website sucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cant load pictures, cant edit posts. this new website not so good!

Comment

Morning everyone. Seems the new website has a couple bumps. I will be creating a user tutorial to show the differences and how to more easily navigate around the site as it is certainly different than the older version of the same hosting software.

Simple man I will check into the pictures posting as well as it was working fine a while ago.

Thanks for posting updates and issues and thanks also for the patience.

Don
                    308 Ferrari replica
                    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
                      Wow, took a while to figure out how to log in and post something.
                      Yah, I agree they made the newest version of VBulletin less intuitive to use - sometimes simple is better. I was able to "hack" it though to create login buttons in the standard menu bar across the top of the page.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X