Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pictures, PM's, and Membership Dirctory

Hello Admin's.

I was wondering if the new site has a membership directory and is it possible to send PM's? What is necessary for posting pictures? I have tried and am told that the file are to big, at less than 200K. One last question is that everything try to do short of making a post, I am told that I do not have authorization.

Thanks,

Bob

I have the same issues, and I didn't in the past. It's something to do with security that is messed up. This place used to be flooded with spam, and it's been cleaned up, but still some bugs to work out.

Comment

All;

I will reach out to the Admin to see if the pm issue can be resolved. Yes I think it is the security settings as I have full pm capability etc. but I am also a moderator so different settings for me.
      308 Ferrari replica
      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Bob;

I reached out to the Admin to see ifi there are security and permission issues still showing up.

On PM, I click on the user I want to pm in a thread or post (the userID on the left of the post or thread, and in the screen that shows up, there should be a private message button on the top centre of the page. Just above the posts that the user has made. Now I have heightened access so I may well be seeing something others are not but try that first and see what comes of it.

Thanks
        Don
        308 Ferrari replica
        Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

If I click on your name, I just get a message that I'm not authorized to view that page. I've sent PMs on dozens of forums, I'm pretty sure I'm not screwing it up.

Comment

All;

I believe we have solved the permissions issue and all should be able to pm now and post pictures...

Please update the issues thread in Off Topic if anything else comes up.

Thanks
            Don
            308 Ferrari replica
            Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Pictures are working, but still can't PM. I logged out and logged back in with no change.

Attached Files

Comment

This is a test: Still needs some work on my end.

Last edited by Hemidodge; 04-01-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X