Leave a comment:

• Malek
    replied
    Now everything has become clear)

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Sorry folks;

Admin has been working the background and has not been able to figure out the new site permissions to allow for PM. It looks like everyone has the same permissions and some can and some cannot PM. Still looking into it but on the Bulletin Board forums, we are not seeing the same issues....

Kind of killing this forum unfortunately as folks can't interact as easily any more.

More to come but progress is slow.

Cheers
    Don

Leave a comment:

• TimD
    replied
    Yes, me too. A lot of things seem to require some smoothing out. I would like to be able to take advantage of the messaging and communicating between members. cardetailingkelowna.com

Leave a comment:

• TempBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Don View Post
    I think you should have posting privileges now. I have approved your previous two posts.

Cheers
    Don
    Don can you reach out to me, I am having issues logging into my original account.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• TempBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Don View Post
    I think you should have posting privileges now. I have approved your previous two posts.

Cheers
    Don
    Don can you reach out to me, I am having issues logging into my original account.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied

Cheers
    Don

Leave a comment:

• JLP
    replied
    i have read a post that stated us newbie's must post a few times to prove we are not a bot. Makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Sorry all. It seems we have a deep configuration issue with the PM side. Admin has been looking into the permissions for everyone and all seem to have the same permission but some are having issues with PM. Still looking into it but not sure where to get into from here... Been looking on the software support and blog sites but nothing seems to be directing to this specific issue....

Still digging.
    Don

Leave a comment:

• Just Hall
    replied
    Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.

This is the message that I see the moment I tried to check my profile.

Leave a comment:

• Madmardigan
    replied
    Originally posted by AjzRide View Post
    If I click on your name, I just get a message that I'm not authorized to view that page. I've sent PMs on dozens of forums, I'm pretty sure I'm not screwing it up.
    Yeah, I'm having the same issue since I want to ask a question in a private message to other members, but I can't.

Leave a comment:

• Hemidodge
    replied
    This is a test: Still needs some work on my end.

Last edited by Hemidodge; 04-01-2021, 10:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AjzRide
    replied
    Pictures are working, but still can't PM. I logged out and logged back in with no change.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    All;

I believe we have solved the permissions issue and all should be able to pm now and post pictures...

Please update the issues thread in Off Topic if anything else comes up.

Thanks
    Don

Leave a comment:

• AjzRide
    replied
    If I click on your name, I just get a message that I'm not authorized to view that page. I've sent PMs on dozens of forums, I'm pretty sure I'm not screwing it up.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X