Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think this is safe for me to announce now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slipondajimmy
    replied
    Re: I think this is safe for me to announce now.

Thanks. this site should do very well. I wont get to into it, but lets just say there will be giveaways and such. I just had to do a clean install of the script because the other coders were tards. Im hoping to get all the bugs out. I was talking to the former owners some earlier and he was telling me some very interesting things about the old company. This is all things that will be covered on the site.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ferrari
    replied

Nice site.. Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• kit4me
    replied

Even though I was never into those cars, I feel that any additional information you provide will be a great help for many people. Every time I find some info on specific cars that I like, I convert it to .pdf and save it for reference.

I'm sure quite a few people will appreciate your efforts.

Leave a comment:

• slipondajimmy
    replied

Sure I just didnt want people emailing me saying there were enough kit car sites out there and no room for another

www.fiberfab.org

The rest of the bugs are being worked out as I type this, and the content should start getting posted very shortly. From what im told there are 1000s of documents and such pertaining to the Fiberfab company over the course of its existence. So this is no small task . Also it will be very well layed out as it directly has to do with a family that owned it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ferrari
    replied

The first kit I built was a Avenger and my uncle still has it..

Can you post the url in this thread ??

Leave a comment:

• slipondajimmy
    started a topic I think this is safe for me to announce now.

I think this is safe for me to announce now.

Most people who know me know I am more fond of Vintage kit cars then Modern ones. My collection of information spans about 30 years and contains brochures, ads, magazines, ect. Well Recently through a eBay auction I had the pleasure of meeting a guy whos dad was a former owner of Fiber Fab (1974-1983) The time period right before Classic Motor Carraiges purchased them. This was the period that the company was at its largest.

Well i did a little work on a website for him and in return he sent me some pretty cool vintage Fiber Fab stuff (I posted some pics in another thread) .

Well a few days ago he asked me to be a partner in a new website he was developing along with one other person. This website will contain more information on Fiber Fab then any website has ever been able to provide. This will surely be the most comprehensive fiber fab site ever. I am working out a few bugs on the website and hoping it will be 100% operational tonight or tomorrow. IF anyone has interest in checking it out feel free to message me and I will give you the URL

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X