Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watson Obituary

Watson Obituary

We lost a member of one of our kit car families over the holidays. John Watson’s father George C. Watson, passed away in Panama City, Florida on the 26th of December at the age of 79 after a long illness. George was a real estate owner/developer and close friend to many of us in the kit car family. His funeral will be next weekend in Blue Ridge, Georgia.

John will not be available for the next ten days or so and asked me to pass along that message to you.

Deepest sympathy,

Dave
    Attached Files
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Re: Watson Obituary

Real sorry to hear about Mr. Watson's father... Sending some prayers as well...

Comment

George was ill for a very long time. Very sad, at least he wont suffer anymore. My thoughts and prayers are with John and his family.

-Chris
      https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

I am very sorry for his loss. Johns a nice guy, glad I was able to meet him, we will pray for john and his family in his time of loss.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the loss but it nice to know he has moved on to a better place.
          [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

I've met John. He is a heck of a nice guy. Sorry to hear of his father's passing.
            And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Comment

I am sorry to hear about John's father, prayers are going to to him and his family.

Deepest sympathy

Martin

Comment

Dave,
                Thanks for the update... I am sorry to hear about john's father :-[ My best wishes go out to him and his family

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X